Saturday, January 21, 2012

Primal Blueprint Fitness Lift Heavy Things

I did two rounds of the following exercises. I did As Many Reps As Possible ( AMRAP ) of each exercise. I took 1 minute of rest between each exercise. Total times was 25 minutes.

  1. Knee pushups 20, 10
  2. 2 leg assisted pullups 12, 9
  3. Wall squats 15, 15
  4. Elevated/Incline Jacknife Press 12, 12
  5. Hand knee plank, side hand knee planks 40-25L-25R, 40-20R-20L ( these aren't reps, but seconds held in each position )
I'm not very proud of this performance. I'm just glad I did the workout. I think I had originally planned to do this workout on Wednesday, but my schedule is off this week. Still making scheduling adjustments. I think I'll sprint tomorrow and do a C25K run on Monday. Then perhaps another PBF LHT workout on Tuesday. You can find demonstrations of all the above exercises on the Mark's Daily Apple Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.