Sunday, January 22, 2012

PBF Sprint Workout Two

This morning, a chilly and gray morning, I walked up to the school that one of my sons attends. A short 0.7+ mile walk in 15 minutes. Once at the school, I ran intervals on the baseball field. I warmed up with 6 rounds of 30 seconds jogging at about 50% speed alternated with 90 seconds of walking.

The real workout was 6 rounds of sprinting for 15 seconds at 75-85% speed alternated with 90 seconds of walking. I took a few minutes to drink some water and catch my breath when I was done. Then I walked back home, 0.8+/- miles in 19 minutes.

I felt really good afterwards. I love sprinting hard and lifting hard. Maybe one day I'll be able to lift as hard as I did through my twenties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.