Thursday, January 26, 2012

Couch to 5K Week Two Day One

Once again, I ran my C25K workout on the football field at Eastside High while my 9 year old son was at Upward basketball practice around the corner at Brushy Creek Baptist. I began with a five minute walking warmup followed by 6 intervals of 90 seconds running and 120 seconds walking. Finished up with a six minute walking cool down. This was Week 2 Day 1 of the program.  

I got back to the BCB Gym in time to see Miles put a crossover dribble on a kid and drive to the hole for a layup like Derrick Rose. Oh, I also walked for over a mile in two short sessions during the workday. I logged 10,840 steps today. This goes right along with the base of the Primal Blueprint Fitness pyramid: Move frequently at a slow pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.