Sunday, January 29, 2012

Couch to 5K Week Two Day Two

I didn't do any sort of organized exercise on Friday, 20120127, not even my short walks in the parking lot at work. Yesterday afternoon, 20120128, I did my scheduled run. This time I ran on the field at the Sterling School with my 9 year old son, MJB. I ran over there because it's across the street from the barbershop where my 13 year old son, CIB, was getting his hair cut. This was after MJB's basketball game, which sadly his team lost.

It was a decent run. I did 6 rounds of 90 seconds jogging alternated with two minutes of walking for 1.25 miles in 19 minutes or an average pace of 15:11 minutes per mile. Not as good as Thursday's run, during which I average 14:13 minutes per mile, but still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.