Friday, January 20, 2012

Primal Challenge Day 19

Day 19 ( 20120120 ): Breakfast was lots of black coffee as usual. I kinda' grazed my breakfast over the course of a couple of hours. It consisted of three free-range boiled eggs, 3 or 4 slices of bacon, a bunch of raw cauliflower and a little salad w/ raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Dinner was Everyday Paleo Salisbury Steak, sweet potatoes and green beans. I drank a lot of water today. Now I'm having a combination of Crystal Light Iced Tea and Lemonade. I had two tablespoons of raw almond butter for dessert. Oh, the Salisbury Steak was made with grass-fed ground chuck. I thought it was quite tasty, but my family found it to be a bit gamey.

My only exercise thirty or so minutes of walking total. I intended to do a PBF LHT workout this evening, but I got home late and had to cook dinner. I'll get in both a LHT workout and a C25K run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.