Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Back to Basics Progress Test

After three full days off it is time to check progress. I meant to only take one day off but work got crazy.

Intu-Flow warm up: 7.75 minutes

Max Chin-ups: 1.25

3 Minute rest

Max Push-ups: 13

3 Minute rest

Max Squats: 33

3 Minute rest

Then Six Minute Abs

Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10

CVE 1 x 10

I'm really disappointed with my progress on the chin-ups. I got one full chin-up, then half way up into second but couldn't get my chin to the bar. I know as I lose weight the chin-ups will get easier but come on! I won't give up. This just means I'll need to stay at level one of 7 Weeks to 50 Pull-Ups routine.

I got 13 push ups. I think I might have been able to do a couple more though it felt like my triceps were on fire. I will push harder next go around. Thirteen is pretty good but also keeps me at level one of the 100 Push-ups routine.

The squats were pretty good. My quads were burning at 30 reps but I pushed on to 33. I might have been able to get to 35. I'll push harder next time. This means I stay on level two of the 200 Squats routine.

I kept my reps very slow on the Myotatic Crunches. Even though I was focusing on slow movement as my abs got fatigued I know I sped up some. But my abs are getting stronger. The CVEs make for a super burn all through my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.