Monday, February 17, 2014

Chilly Walk Dips and Yoga

I left the office at CUICAR where I work a couple of days a week at about 1545 in order to pick up my oldest son so I could take him to lacrosse practice. Instead of driving home, I decided to take a walk making a big loop around neighborhoods near the high school. 

I completed my planned route in about 50 minutes. Practice had another hour to go, so I walked down to the practice field from the parking lot. I sat in the bleachers and watched the remainder of practice occasionally getting up to do some dips on the bleacher rails. Walking to and from the practice field got me up to an hour of walking and 2.6 miles.

After practice it was time to head home. I was only at home briefly because then it was time to take my youngest son to Tae Kwon Do class. I didn't attempt any exercise at the TKD School but rather sat and read. However after we got home and ate dinner I did do the Prasara Yoga recovery routine from BB4FL. It only took 12 minutes and 40 seconds.

My body feels nice and stretched out and relaxed. And walking didn't hurt today. I was a little uncomfortable climbing the last long hill but otherwise I felt pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.