Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tired But Worked Out

I haven't been able to go to sleep until after midnight the past two nights. I was sleepy all day today. And I had to drive back to Greenville from Clemson and straight to EHS to pick up my son from lacrosse practice. By the time I got home it was 1915. I somehow managed to get myself to workout anyway.

Intu-Flow warm up routine from the BB4FL.

Plan: 5 Rounds with 90 second rest between rounds

Assisted Chin-ups 4, Australian Pull-up 2, Assisted Chin-ups 5, Australian Pull up 3,  then 1 Negative Chin-up
Push-ups 9,11,8,8 max ( at least 11)
Squats 19,19,13,13, max ( at least 20 )

Actual:  5 rounds with 90 second rest between rounds

Assisted Chin-ups 4, Australian Pull up 2, Assisted Chin-ups 5, Australian Pull up 3,  then 1 Negative Chin-up
Push-ups 9,11,8,8 max => 8 pause 3
Squats 19,19,13,13, max => 25

6 minute Abs:
  1. Myotatic Crunch 1 x 10
  2. Cat Vomit Exercise 1 x 10
I need to either get up earlier in the morning to workout or to get home earlier. I say this because I have a bar I can position perfectly for Australians outside. Today it was so dark out, I decided to just do them on my chin-up bar with my feet on a stool. However, it was not the optimal height to all a full range of motion.

Push-ups were pretty hard even on level 2. Perhaps my dips from yesterday took something away from my push-up power today. Squats were OK, more a challenge of getting my wind than my legs giving out. I did slow down on the crunches and barely made it to my 10 reps. By the time I finished the CVE my core was super tight.

Now I've had dinner and I'm exhausted. Shower time! Maybe I'll get to sleep before midnight tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.