Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Light Kettlebell Practice

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Normal OS reset warm up plus the founder which took 17:23. I decided to go with a lighter kettlebell session. Accomplished this by doing two hand swings with the 44 lb kettlebell. Could have made it really light by using a lighter bell for get ups, too. I'll think about this a little more before my next set of training sessions. Kettlebell practice took 18:19. 

Really focused on not hingeing the hips until the last possible second on the downswing. Also squeezed glutes and abs hard at the top. On getups I focused on keeping my extended leg on the ground during the roll up. I did this by pushing through the heel. Noticed the last couple of sets as fatigue set in my leg was wiggling up a little. Anyway, practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.