Saturday, July 2, 2016

Late Evening Kettlebell Practice

Slept in a little this morning. Then attended my son's final performances at the SCGAH summer Discovery Program. The loaded his stuff, came home and packed him up again to go to the beach with some friends. After that my wife and I had a very nice lunch at the Yard House. We then came home and took a long nap!

I didn't train yesterday as I only slept about 6.25 hours the night before. Made myself a promise train only if I get at least 7 hours of sleep the night before a planned training session. So, I was determined to get my practice on tonight.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2.5 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Warm up took 14:31. Felt good. Nice to get moving after a couple of sedentary days. I did the swings one handed, doing all 10 reps of a set with one hand then using the other hand for the next set. I decided to stay with 44 lbs as I just didn't feel all that strong tonight. Despite not feeling that strong I didn't use a lighter weight for get ups, stuck with the 44. Took me 17:34 to complete my kettlebell practice. Not as fast as last session but good considering the late hour, started the kettlebell section at 2146.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.