Saturday, July 16, 2016

Medium Weight Kettlebell Practice

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

I didn't get started until late in the morning, 1025. Original strength stuff was good. Crawling was tough as usual, hot sweaty work. However, once I was done I was warmed up, loose and ready to go. Warm ups took 16:59.

Used medium weights for my kettlbell training today. Also, reduced rest between sets of swings from 35 to 30 seconds. Paring down to 15 seconds rest eventually. It's still stuff to keep square and stable with one hand swings even using the 44 instead of the 53. Tried to remember to hinge my hips at the last second on the down swing.

Get ups with the 35 are pretty easy. Concentrated on good form, keeping the extended leg down, windshield wiping the down leg, hinging at the hip, keeping shoulders packed, wrist straight, arm straight. My hips, glutes and hamstrings are sore for real. Total kettlebell time 16:55.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.