Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4th Simple and Sinister

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

I didn't train yesterday. Just didn't feel like it. Now I'll train three days in a row, take one off and then train three more. Normal warm up. I think I'll revisit Pressing Reset and maybe start using some more advanced versions of rolling, rocking and crawling. Warm up took 17:00.

I decided to do 10 sets of two hand swings with the 53 lb. bell today instead of my previous combination of two and one hand swings. Stuck with the same reps, sets and weight for the get ups. I didn't make it through get ups quite as quickly as last time.  It's hot out here but it feels good to exercise and sweat outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.