Wednesday, July 20, 2016

After Work Medium Simple and Sinister

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

It was hot out here in the carport. I didn't train this morning as I had an early appointment to get my Toyota Sequoia serviced. Furthermore I didn't get up early enough to train prior to the appointment. But I am determined to really get solid on my Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday training schedule. So, hot or not, I trained.

Warm up was as usual. Nothing special. I did concentrate on really stretching out my hips when I was rolling leading with the legs. Took 17:09 today.

The one hand swings really challenge me to stay square. I think my spinal erectors work extra hard to keep me from rotating. It is quite challenging. The get ups with the 35 are pretty easy. Maybe I should try some get ups with the 53 on my heavy day, 44 on my medium day and 35 on my light day. I think I'll give that 53 a try on a couple of sets of get ups on Friday, my next heavy day. Total kettlebell time 16:48, which was just 7 seconds faster than my last medium day and was 5 seconds faster than yesterday's light session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.