Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Hot Light Simple and Sinister

It was hot this morning. Very humid and well above 80°F even before 0800 this morning when I started.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Warm up took 15:20. I crawled a much longer distance in my normal three minutes. I might start upping that towards four minutes. I had a good sweat going by the time I was done with my warm up.

Today was a light weight kettlebell workout. Went pretty fast. I did everything with good form. Feel good. Took 16:53 which was about a minute and a quarter faster than my last light session. 

My resting pulse was 70 this morning! I've been getting a lot of sleep the last few weeks and I didn't have a beer or any alcoholic beverage last night. I also didn't train yesterday. I won't have an adult beverage tonight. It will be interesting to see what my pulse is in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.