Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Medium Simple and Sinister on a Cool July Morning

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Normal warm up which took 15:39. Did my current medium kettlebell routine, one arm swings with the 44 and get ups with the 35. Odd numbered sets (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) were done with the left hand, even numbered sets (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) with the right hand. It is a challenge to stay square as the sets go on. I think about 7 or 8 I could feel my spinal erectors getting tired but not hurting per say. Get ups were pretty easy. Kettlebell time was 17:30, which was just 10 seconds slower than Sunday. It was a nice morning, overcast and between 70°F and 75°F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.