Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Recovering from Helen

I was very sore yesterday. I didn't get home until after 7PM and almost skipped doing any exercise. When I got home I thought I'll just do an Intu-Flow recovery routine and a Prasara Yoga recovery routine and skip walking. Then I thought I'll just do the Intu-Flow. But I had been watching The Crossfit Games in a side window all day. So I did Intu-Flow, walked and did Prasara.

Intu-Flow Recovery: 26 minutes
Walking: 44 minutes
Prasara Yoga Recovery: 22 minutes

Total Time: 92 minutes
Total Calories Burnt: 661

I was beat down tired when I got done. It was warm and very humid during my walk. My aches and pains during the walk were my left ankle and right knee. My knee was occasionally giving me sharp pains like before I got it scoped some years ago. Funny my left ankle was so tight as I haven't injured it in a long time. I got in 9514 steps yesterday.

Any way, I feel good today. My legs don't feel to sore, but my arms shoulders and back are still pretty sore. I'm looking forward to today's Crossfit workout at Distinct Crossfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.