Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Kettlebells in the Park

My youngest son had lacrosse practice this evening. I could have relaxed in my chair and watched practice like many parents. Instead I chose to train while the boys were practicing.

Warm Up

Walk 10:00, 0.4 miles for an average of 2.4 mph.

Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
Normal warm up. After the walk the calisthenics took about 12 minutes. Then on to the main training. As noted I was doing this at the park. Footing was not even which probably is good. It was hot today, which is also good.

I upped the reps on swings like I planned. Seven more reps than last time. Then on to the get ups. The 25 pounder is feeling light. I should really go on and buy a 30 pounder. Or should I try the 35 pounder again? This was a great training session. I really felt good after it was done, as if I could have done a lot more. I think that is how it's supposed to be, finish up with a few more reps in the tank. Total kettlebell time 27 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.