Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sixth Time Doing Tracy Reifkind Workout Two

This is my sixth time doing this workout. Felt good. After my warmup walk, I did my third day of FMS corrective exercises. I haven't been as diligent on the corrective work as I should be. I'll do myself to be regular with it in the days ahead.

Warm Up

Walk 15:41, 0.66 miles for an average of 2.5 mph.

FMS Corrective Exercises then Calisthenics 3 circuits 5 reps each 31:02 minutes
The Practice
For some reason the FMS corrective exercises take me a lot longer to complete than indicated. I tell one thing, the planks are killing me. I've really, really got to work on strengthening the core. By the time I finished the FMS stuff and my calisthenic circuits, I was super warm and had a good sweat going.

On to the swings. I did Workout #2 again. I think I'm ready to move on to Workout #3 Monday. I was breathing hard when I finished the swing but I had gas in the tank, wasn't completely exhausted as I was when I started doing this workout.

The Turkish Get Ups were nice. I'm locking into the form better and better. I think my right shoulder is getting stronger and more stable, too. All of my abdominal muscles were beat down once I finished. This is a great all around exercise. Total time for swings and get ups, 28:19. BTW, I did my swings and get ups completely barefoot, didn't even wear my Vibrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.