Thursday, May 28, 2015

Another Round of FMS Corrective Exercises and Walking

Once again not much to report. After I got home and relaxed for a few minutes went for a walk with my spouse. We walked 2.43 miles in 49:27 for an average of 2.9 mph. Seem to walk much faster when walking with someone else.

After the walk, I checked a couple of things for work. Then I did the corrective exercises I was assigned as a result of my Functional Movement Screen. So far it takes me about twice as long to do the exercises as compared to the time listed on the handouts I was given. These exercises do make me feel good though some of them are quite difficult. Over 11K steps so far today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.