Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Walking and FMS Corrective Exercises

Not much to report today. I walked at lunch time. I covered 1.68 miles in 43:24 at a paltry 2.3 mph. It was humid, and I didn't want to get super sweaty. I've walked over 10.5K steps today.

This evening I did my the corrective exercises that were assigned to me after my first Functional Movement Screen. Two exercises gave me trouble tonight, pushups and planks with one hand and one foot raised off the floor. I haven't been doing pushups for a couple of months because I've been trying to let my right shoulder settle down. So, where I was easily doing 15-20 pushups before I struggled to get the prescribed 10 reps tonight. As for the variation of plank I mentioned, I just couldn't hold myself stable so I reverted to the first variation I was prescribed a plank on toes and elbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.