Friday, May 1, 2015

Good Kettlebell Training After a Hectic Week

I haven't trained since Sunday. It was a hectic week. I considered not training this evening but better to start the month on a good note.

Warm Up

Walk 13:00, 0.56 miles for an average of 2.5 mph.

Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
I thought I was walking faster than I actually was during the warm up. I need to focus a bit more on the goblet squats to really get low and pry my hips open.

Swings were as usual in the first five sets. I toyed with doing the same reps as last time in the 2nd and 3rd groups of 5 sets. But I strengthened my resolve and went up as I had planned, doing 13 reps in each of the last 3 sets of the 2nd group, and 13 reps in all 5 sets of the last group. Total reps 192.

Turkish get ups felt smooth and powerful. I wobbled on one rep but the rest were solid. I also had a twinge in my right ankle on one rep when I kinda' over extended it. I must thank Tracy Reifkind and Pavel Tsatsouline as this inspiration for this combination of their workouts. My whole body feels quite thoroughly worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.