Friday, June 10, 2016

Another Morning Kettlebell Practice Session

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

I really felt good after this session. Warm up took 15:22, exactly the same as yesterday but I didn't crawl as much. Must have wasted time in between movements.

Kettlebell swings were great. I even did two sets at 53 pounds 1 handed! I think I need to start writing my sets, reps weights down on the sidewalk w/ chalk again to make sure I'm tracking properly as I change things up. Total S&S time 19:22.

Next time I'll reduce the time between sets of swings from 45 seconds to 35 seconds. Also, I'll start out with only 1 set of 2 hand swings at both 44 lbs and 53 lbs. So 2-hand 1x10x44; 1-hand 4x10x44 and 2-hand 1x10x53; 1-hand 3x10x53; 2-hand 1x10x53.

I cranked through the get ups. However, I did try to pay more attention to the elbow to hand transition. I'm almost to doing all my sets with 44 lbs. If I feel good after the swings I'll do all the get ups with 44lbs.

So, I got up 15 minutes earlier again, 0600 rather than 0615. But I started my workout at about the same time. Got to work about the same time. Need to organize myself better. I ended yesterday with 9501 steps. So 5 of the last 6 days were over 8K steps, three of them over 9K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.