Monday, June 6, 2016

Warm Morning Kettlebell Training

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes

After not training for 5 days due to some swelling and tendonitis in my right knee I got back to business this morning at 0746. I intended to get started earlier but stayed in bed until around 0630. It is safer for me to be up and moving around for 30-60 minutes to warm up my back before training than to jump right into it.

Anyway, I did my normal Original Strength based warm up then proceeded with Simple and Sinister. I kinda' lost track of my time despite my interval timer and took a little more than the prescribed 1 minute rest between swings and get ups as I had not moved my weights around during the initial 1 minute rest. I felt good once I was done. I really got my heart rate elevated and got very sweaty despite the early morning hour. My max heart rate during kettlebell training was 146 bpm at about 8 minutes into my session. During getups my heart rate w/ around in the 117 bpm range. My kettlebell session took 21:32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.