Friday, June 24, 2016

Barefoot and Shirtless Simple and Sinister

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

  • Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 1 x 10 x 44 lbs.
  • One Hand Kettlebells Swings 2 x 5L, 5R x 44lbs
  • Two Hand Kettlebell Swings 1 x 10 x 53 lbs.
  • One Hand Kettlebells Swings 4 x 5L, 5R x 53lbs
  • One Hand Kettlebells Swings 1 x 10L x 53lbs
  • One Hand Kettlebells Swings 1 x 10R x 53lbs
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 44 lbs. per side
Not much to say. It was HOT! On the last two sets of swings I 10 reps without switching hands in the middle of the set. My right shoulder was a little wobbly on a couple of get ups. My left wrist still hurts. Warm up time 14:21. Kettlebell time 18:10. I am seeing a good training effect with regard to my heart rate. Even though I'm working faster, with a heavier weight I'm spending more time in the lower fat burning zone of heart rate than the higher cardio zone. Plus my resting heart rate has been trending down.

Even so look how sweaty less than 20 minutes of kettlebell training left me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.