Thursday, June 9, 2016

Got Up Earlier for Kettlebell Practice

Proud of myself. I only watched the first half of the NBA Finals so I could go to bed early enough to get up early enough to practice kettlebells. Got up at 0615. Was still late for work. Got to do a little better.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 4 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1


The OS Reset warm up plus the founder exercise took 15:22. Kettlebell practice took just 18:19! I was really cranking through the get ups as I kept same pace for swings. I one more set of one hand swings than last time. I also did one more set of get ups at 44lbs than before.

BTW, I went to my first Tai Chi class in a very long time on Tuesday. Yesterday I did 80 push ups, grease the groove style, during my work day. Today I topped out at 84. This is my 4th day in a row topping 8K steps, and 5th day of the last 7. In fact I've actually gotten over 9K steps 3 times in the last 7 days, once over 10K!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.