Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hot Morning Simple and Sinister

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Warm up took 14 minutes. It was already a hot morning over 80°F by 0818 when I started training. I decided to do more of my swings w/ the 53 lb kettlebell. Previously I had been doing 50% of the swings with 44 lbs and 50% with 53 lbs. Today I did 70% of my swings with 53 lbs. I also did all of my get ups with 44 lbs. Strong on! The kettlebell practice took 18 minutes so I was moving fast despite the heat. Also, because it was so hot I did my kettlebell practice shirtless and got a little more sun than I would ordinarily. I always train barefoot or at most in my Vibram FiveFingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.