Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tai Chi and Kettlebells

Yesterday was an active recovery day. Before work I did an Original Strength reset and a Founder. I felt good, but on my way to the office started feeling light headed and a bad headache. Think my BP was up. Went home and slept. Woke up feeling better and went to a 1.5 hour evening Yang style Tai Chi class.

Today feeling pretty good. Got up and did my normal kettlebell routine.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Warm up 17:05. Kettlebells 20:09. It was warm this morning. I was slow on my get ups after the quicker sets of swings. I'm getting stronger though.

This evening another Tai Chi class, this time Chen style only an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.