Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hot Simple and Sinister Kettlebell Practice

It is hot! It is 88°F and feels like 90°F. I'm sweating profusely even though I brought a fan outside to my carport.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
Wide Leg Founder 1

Push up test: 15 reps :-(

My warm up took 16:56. Disappointed with my push up test. Only got 15 reps, just one more than my last test. I should have been able to crank out a couple more, but I let the burn stop me.

Did many more one hand swings than last time. Did my first five sets of swings with 44 lbs (20 kg), very first set with two hands and next four with one hands switching hands at 5 reps. Moved up to 53 lbs (24 kg) for last five sets of swings. Same proportion of 1 and 2 hand swings. Get ups started with 1 set at 35 lbs (16 kg) then last four sets with 44 lbs (20kg). Finished kettlebells in 18:37.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.