Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 8 High Intensity

Day eight is a high intensity routine from the BB4FL. I adjusted the reps down from 10 to 6. I'm not in good enough shape to complete 5 rounds of 10 reps per exercise yet.

Warm Up: Intu-Flow 8 minutes

Plan 5 Rounds 6 Reps per Exercise. The last three of the four exercises are 6 reps per side.

Frogger Level 1
Swing Split Level 1
Elevated Scorpion Level 1
Pillow Twist Level 1 w/ stool

Actual:

Round 1: 4 minutes & 50 seconds, 6 reps each
Rest 1: 3 minutes
Round 2: 4 minutes & 50 seconds, 6 reps each
Rest 2: 3 minutes
Round 3: 5 minutes & 5 seconds , 6 reps each
Rest 3: 3 minutes
Round 4: 5 minutes & 13 seconds, 6 reps each
Rest 4: 4 minutes ( accident lost track of time )
Round 5: 5 minutes & 16 seconds, 6 reps each
Total time: 38 minutes

Cool Down: Prasara Yoga 13 minutes

Even scaled back I was dripping sweat after round 2. By the middle of round 3 I was often hovering on the edge of nausea. Kept on going though. All of these exercises involve the shoulders which seem to be my weak link right now.

Even though this routine is super hard, I felt good when I was done. I was soaking wet with sweat when I finished. I knew I had worked hard but didn't feel totally wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.