Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Sunny, Icy Walk

Went out for my walk. It was 23°F when I started. All the streets in my neighborhood have snow and ice, but with some bare, dry patches, too. I walked three miles in 70 minutes.

I really got tired during the third mile. I think part of that was due to being so aware of where I was walking and having to recover from several slips. I didn't fall though! I think I was also unconsciously gripping the ground with my feet via my Vibram Fivefingers.

Once I got home I did my Prasara Yoga Recovery routine from the BB4FL. I felt invigorated. Then I ate a big brunch of eggs scrambled with vegetables, bacon and grits. After which I felt sleepy, but I'm staying up and active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.