Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cycle 4 Day 2 Low Intensity

Getting back on track after my day off on Thursday. It has been raining all morning. I took one of my sons, Isaiah, to Taekwondo. My plan was to walk around the area where the TKD school is located but it was raining. So, I drove down the road to Sam's Club and walked around inside at a fast pace like a mall walker. I walked for 42 minutes at which point it was time to pick up Isaiah.

The wife had a list of chores for us once we got home. Also, I needed to eat since it was midday and I had not eaten. After eating lunch and doing finishing up the "Honey Do" list I got in my Prasara Yoga recovery routine from the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. I was a bit sore in my core and upper back but now I feel nice, loose and energized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.