Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Polar Vortex Continues on Day 11

Today is day eleven of Phase One of the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. That makes this the third of four days in the third cycle. I didn't get up early enough to do this before work, but I did exercise some discipline after work.

Warm Up: Intu-Flow 8 minutes

Plan: 5 Rounds As Many Reps as Possible with an RPE of 5-7 of
  • Kneeling Push Ups 45 seconds
  • Rest 30 seconds
  • Hip Bridge 45 seconds
  • Rest 30 seconds
  • Side Plank Left 45 seconds
  • Side Plank Right 45 seconds
  • Rest 30 seconds
  • Split Squat Left Leg Back 45 Seconds
  • Split Squat Right Leg Back 45 Seconds
  • Rest 30 seconds
Actual:
  • Kneeling Push Up 13; 14; 15; 13; 14
  • Hip Bridge 45 seconds each round
  • Side Planks 45 seconds each side LR; RL; LR; RL; LR
  • Split Squat 13L,14R; 15R,15L; 13L,13R; 14R,14L; 14L,14R
Cool Down: Prasara Yoga 13 minutes

Total time was about 33.5 minutes not counting the warm up and cool down. I did fewer push ups than last time but more squats. I felt very good considering the rest between exercises was reduced to just 30 seconds. The side planks are actually the hardest exercise for me. My shoulders are just so beat up from both football and lifting stupid heavy weights in my younger days. Hopefully the combination of joint mobility and strength exercises w/ yoga will heal my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.