Thursday, January 30, 2014

It Is Done

I had an incredibly hard time getting myself to do my exercise this evening. I got changed into some workout clothes then sat down and watched The Daily Show on Hulu+ with my spouse. Then I watched some workout videos on youtube. Then I went to the room where I workout when it's too cold to exercise outside and made a workout music play list. Finally I got down to work after procrastinating for over an hour.

Warm Up: Intu-Flow 8 minutes

Five Rounds 45 seconds per exercise with 30 seconds rest between rounds.

Frogger to Standing => 6,6,6,5,5
Swing Split to Table Thrust => 5,4,4,4,4
Side Plank to Scorpion => 6,6,6,6,6
Split Squat to Pillow Twist => 6,5,5,5,5

These five rounds took 20 minutes.

Cool Down: Prasara Yoga 15 minutes

I got through it. I actually feel good now. I did more reps with less rest. Still I managed to keep my RPE in the desired range of 5 to 7, mostly closer to 7. Swing Split to Table Thrust is still the hardest but it felt better this time.  I'm glad I made myself get it in. IT IS DONE!! For today anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.