Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cycle 4 Day 3 Moderate Intensity Barefoot and Shirtless in the Sun

Today is day fifteen of Phase One of the Bodyweight Blueprint for Fat Loss. That makes this the third of four days in the fourth cycle. I waited until the afternoon and the weather had warmed up to about 55°F so I could get my workout on barefoot and shirtless like my friend the Diabetes Warrior, Steve Cooksey.

Warm Up: Intu-Flow 8 minutes

Plan: 5 Rounds As Many Reps as Possible with an RPE of 5-7 of
  • Kneeling Push Ups 45 seconds
  • Rest 20 seconds
  • Hip Bridge 45 seconds
  • Rest 20 seconds
  • Side Plank Left 45 seconds
  • Side Plank Right 45 seconds
  • Rest 20 seconds
  • Split Squat Left Leg Back 45 Seconds
  • Split Squat Right Leg Back 45 Seconds
  • Rest 20 seconds
Actual:
  • Kneeling Push Up 17; 15; 14; 14; 14
  • Hip Bridge 45 seconds each round
  • Side Planks 45 seconds each side RL; LR; RL; LR; RL
  • Split Squat 15R,15L; 13L,13R; 13R,13L; 12L,12R; 12R,12L
Total time 30.75 minutes.

Cool Down: Prasara Yoga 13 minutes

The rest between exercises was reduced to just 20 seconds. I was pretty consistent with my reps on push ups. By the time I got to the split squats of the last round my legs felt nearly dead but still got 12 reps per leg.

Side planks are still the hardest exercise for me. I'm getting better on them but still. Overall I feel really good. I feel like I'm slowly getting in better shape. Just got to stay consistent and work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.