Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Graduation Morning Simple and Sinister

Today the older of my two sons is graduating high school! I got my workout in though!

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Wide Leg Founder
Did my warm up of an Original Strength reset as normal. Then a Founder. Moved on to S&S. Meant to check what I did last time before starting but I forgot. I should have done the final 5 sets w/ the 53. I did two sets of TGUs w/ 44lbs! Moving on up.

BTW, I was inspired to increase my get up weight by watching video of a woman doing S&S with the 32kg (70lb) kettlebell. It made me wonder why I had been sticking with the 16kg for so long. Was it fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.