Thursday, January 8, 2015

Evening Workout

I didn't post yesterday but I walked 1.61 miles in 34:02. Today I walked at lunch time even though it was only 27°F. I covered 1.64 miles in 34:39. However, it was sunny and the howling winds of last night had abated. Noom Coach and Noom Walk are not tracking my steps accurately. Oh well.

Once I got home from work I sat around for about an hour and then got my workout on. I went up from a 10 pound to a 15 pound kettlebell for my swings.

  • Two Leg Hip Extensions 20 reps
  • Flying Dog 15 reps per side
  • Kettlebell Swings 2x40,35 w/ 15# kettlebell
  • Myotatic Crunches on Swissball 10 reps
  • CVE 10 reps
I like this short, simple workout. A little dissapointed that I didn't get 75 reps like my previous workout but getting it done in two sets of 40 and 35 reps matches my first workout with 10 pound kettlebell. I look forward to continuing to use heavier and heavier kettlebells. It will be even better once I can get up and moving early enough to do this routine before breakfast in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.