Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kettlebell Training on a Cool Cloudy Day

Got up late, like 0930. After bumming around for a couple of hours I got outside and did my kettlebell training. It was partly cloudy and kinda cool with a breeze. Not as cold as last night, but cool.



Warm Up Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
Good workout. My back is a little sore though. Got to make sure I maintain focus and tight form on all reps. I need to take some extra time and practice 1-arm swings with a light weight.

Including the warm-up circuits, I finished in 32 minutes. Only took 6.5 minutes for swings and about 10 to 11 minutes for the get ups.

No time for a walk as we went to the Furman women's basketball game. Here's a sidewalk chalk record of my training this past week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.