Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunny Afternoon Simple & Sinister

Got up late this morning. Didn't start my training session until about 1240 or so. Once I got started I had a great session. It was sunny and 56°F. It feels so good to be out in the sun during the last week of January!

Warm Up Circuit 3 circuits 5 reps each
The Practice
6 Minute Abs 
I'm getting better with the prying squats. Got deep and moved side to side a bit. Nice warm up overall. My swings felt nice and powerful. I got a little distracted during my getups showing my son Miles how to do them. Finished up with abs. Man those crunches were HARD after 8 straight days of kettlebell swings and getups!

I decided to workout today because the weather was so nice. Weather is supposed to be good for the rest of the week, but you never know. Since my gym is my driveway and carport I've got to take advantage of all the good weather days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.