Saturday, May 7, 2016

I Feel So Good

I feel so good when I exercise! Why can't I remember this feeling and maintain a regular exercise routine? My whole body feels great! Well, except for my hip but whatever.


Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Simple and Sinister (shortened)
I decided to up my sets of swings today and go up on my weight for the Turkish Get Ups. The get ups were quite a bit harder. I was a little wobbly. The extra two sets of swings didn't overly tax me. I felt good overall . I got my heart rate up to 126 with the swings. During the get ups it was about 103 today. The warm up took 12:57. The kettlebell practice took 17:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.