Monday, May 9, 2016

Muggy Evening Kettlebell Practice


Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Simple and Sinister (shortened)
I didn't practice yesterday. My hip was hurting more than usual in the evening once I got finished cooking dinner. Felt better today. Go figure. Warm up 13:36. Kettlebells 19:15. Disappointed in how long the kettlebell practice took. I was just slow on the get ups. Since I was wobbly last time, I decided to do my first two sets of get ups with 25 lbs. and then 35 lbs for the last three sets. Felt good over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.