Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Couple of Days Off and Back to Kettlebell Practice

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 4 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Even though I had taken a couple of days off I upped the weight on a couple of sets of my two hand swings. I'll keep it here for another day or two then bump up a couple more sets. Get ups were good. Monday I did 40 push ups over the course of the day, followed by 56 on both Tuesday and today. I do these in microsets, just 4 at a time this week. A 63 year old guy I work with does 300 push ups a day, 100 reps at a time! He's been doing at least 300 a day since he was 29 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.