Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Take It Slow but Not Too Slow

Simple and Sinister is designed to be done daily with only the occasional day off. My muscles felt fine today. When I was leaving work my hips hurt, but like I said yesterday they seem to hurt no matter what. I don't want to over do it so I told myself I would just do an Original Strength reset and then make a call about kettlebell work. I felt good so I did my kettlebell practice.

Warm up: Original Strength Reset
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 44 lbs.
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 25 lbs. per side
This abbreviated routine felt good. Got my heart rate up to about 120.Swings were good. Hip a little uncomfortable on get ups. Warm up was 13:58, kettlebells 14:46. Better than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.