Monday, May 23, 2016

Morning Kettlebell Practice for a Change

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2.5 minutes
Warm up 11:30 with average heart rate of 88 bpm and max of 110 bpm. The practice took 19:40 with average heart rate of 118 and peak of 134. I was feeling kinda' achy, sore and stiff from yard work yesterday. This loosened me up just fine for the day. I also did 52 push-ups, 4 reps at a time spread throughout the day in grease the groove fashion. Also, have nearly 9K steps today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.