Saturday, May 14, 2016

Cool Spring Evening Kettlebell Practice

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Did a test of my max pushups. Got 11 straight. This is after doing Grease-the-Groove style pushups during my work day. Just doing 3 pushups every time I return to my cubicle or on odd landings of the stair well. My max reps in day using GTG was 81. I'll GTG on push ups again this upcoming week and test again next Saturday.

Simple and Sinister
Good practice session. I felt refreshed, invigorated not exhausted when I was done. Warm up 10:25. Kettlebells 19:12. Since I felt so good yesterday I increased my sets of swings to the program target of 10. Got my heart rate as high as 132. I think tomorrow I'll do all five sets of get ups with the 35 lb. bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.