Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Three Days in a Row

I got in my 7K goal for steps before I left work this evening. When I got home, once again I decided to do an Original Strength reset and again make a decision on whether or not to do my kettlebell practice. I felt good so I practiced.

Warm up: Original Strength Reset

The Simple & Sinister Practice:
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 44 lbs.
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 25 lbs. per side
My hips felt nice and loose after the reset. The swings were pretty good. I focused on "touching the wall" with my booty. Really loaded up my hamstrings. Get ups are still a little challenging with my aching left hip, but weren't too bad. OS Reset took 14:21, kettlebell practice took 15:32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.