Friday, May 27, 2016

The Heat Is Wearing Me Out!

The heat is wearing me out and it is not even summer yet! It was only 79° and 52% humidity. Just have to up my conditioning.

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ legs then arms
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 3 minutes
I felt a little loose in my low back on a couple of reps of a couple of sets at 53 lbs. Got to focus, stay tight and squeeze. Don't want to injure myself or even tweak my back a little bit. Warm up 13:31. Kettlebell practice 19:54. I feel good. Slightly sore in all the right places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.