Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Three Straight Days of Original Strength Resets plus Simple and Sinister

Warm Up Original Strength Reset
  • Cross Crawl - 20 per side
  • Crocodile Breathing - 2 minutes
  • Head Nods - 20 reps
  • Rolling - 3 reps left and right first leading w/ arms then legs
  • Rocking - 20 reps
  • Crawling - 2 minutes
Simple and Sinister (shortened)
Warm up 13 minutes. Practice 17 minutes. My heart rate was around 126 at the end of my 7th set of swings. It was around 113 or so during the get ups. The OS reset made me feel good. I kinda feel like I could up my sets of swings to 10 but I'll hold off for a couple more days. I think my next increase will be to do 1 set of get ups w/ 25 and 4 w/ 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.