Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Simple and Sinister Day 20 20151230

Prior to leaving home for the office this morning I did an Original Strength reset. I didn't do any particular exercise or walking while I was at the office. Once I got home from the office I got things set up inside for my Simple and Sinister training as once again it had been raining all day.

Warm Up 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Deep, assisted squats
  • Hip Bridges
  • Light Kettlebell Halo
  • Bird Dogs
The Practice
Cool Down
  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
I was feeling a little tired perhaps like I'm coming down with a cold. At any rate I completed swings in the same amount of time as last session 8:20.  Rested one minute then on to the Turkish Get Ups. These took a little longer than 10 minutes, about 10:20. I chalk it up to the sluggishness I was feeling.  I really had to push myself to get done anywhere close to 10 minutes. Cooled down by pressing reset on my body again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.