Thursday, December 10, 2015

Simple and Sinister Day 8 20151210

This morning I did an Original Strength reset and two "shoe" get ups before going to work.
  • Cross Crawl 20 reps
  • Diaphragmatic Breathing 2 minutes
  • Head Nods 20 reps
  • Segmented rolls 3 reps each direction led by each limb
  • Rocking 20 reps
  • Baby Crawl 2 minutes
After lunch I walked a slow 1.22 miles in about 26 minutes. After a work, I almost talked myself out of training. But again, I had been listening to the Super Strength Show all day and was too inspired by the episode with Bud Jeffries that was playing as I drove home to skip. After all Simple and Sinister, the warm up and the practice, only takes about 30 minutes.

Warm Up 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Deep, assisted, prying squats
  • Hip Bridges
  • Light Kettlebell Halo
  • Bird dogs
The Practice
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 35#, 35#, 53#, 53#, 53#
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 35# (per side)
Felt pretty good after the kettlebell work except for my left hip. So, once again decided to press reset again as a cool down.  Man the guys at OS are really on to something. I felt much better when I was done. Now for dinner, a shower and bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.