Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Simple and Sinister Day 6 20151208

This morning before leaving for the office I did an Original Strength reset. After work and a little relaxation I got Simple and Sinister around 1915 or so.

Warm Up 3 circuits 5 reps each exercise
  • Deep, assisted, prying squats
  • Hip Bridges
  • Light Kettlebell Halo
  • Bird dogs
The Practice
  • Kettlebell Swings 5 x 10 x 35#, 35#, 53#, 53#, 53#
  • Turkish Get Ups 5 x 1 x 35# (per side)
I really wasn't feeling like training today. But I had been listening to The Super Strength Show all day so I couldn't skip. Plus this is so much less daily volume than the 300 swings a day I did during November. Once I got started I got into it. Once I finished I felt even better. I think I'll stick w/ my current weight pattern for a couple of more days. I know I need to tighten up my form a bit more on the first rep of each set at 53#, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Progress Yesterday

I didn't do anything toward my website building goal yesterday, Friday 04 March 2022. I'll pick it up again today.